Primary Role in a Fellowship: DPS & Debuffs > Deal damage to the enemy as well as uses tricks to debuff. Also helps control the number of mobs you have to fight at one time by use of Riddles.
Armor Class: Medium
Races: Hobbit, Human
Primary Virtue: Agility
Secondary Virtue: Fate
Stat Caps (Skills and racial traits may allow you to exceed cap):
• Virtues (Agility, Will, Might, etc): No Caps
• Melee, Ranged, Tactical Offense: No Caps
• Melee, Ranged, Tactical Critical chance: 25%
• Devastating Critical chance: 10%
• Block, Evade, Parry chance: 13%
• Partial Block, Evade, Parry chance: 35%
• All Resistances (Disease, Poison, Wound, Fear): 50%
• Physical and Tactical Mitigation: 50%
• Partial Mitigations: 60%
• Incoming Healing: 25%
T2 Stat recommendations
• Agility should be your highest virtue.
• Morale should be greater than 30,000
• Finesse should be greater than 16,000
• Critical Rating should be greater than 16,000
• Physical Mastery should be greater than 55,000
• Critical Defense should be over 40%, but going over 50% is useless due to diminishing returns.
• Tactical and Physical Mitigation should be over-capped at 50%
• Duel Wielding
• One-Handed Club
• One-Handed Mace
• One-Handed Sword
Main Attributes aka What Each Virtue Does for the Burglar
Armour :Provides strong damage reduction against physical (common) sources and some damage reduction against tactical sources.
• 1 point of Armour = 1 point increase in Physical Mitigation
• 1 point of Armour = 0.2 point increase in Tactical Mitigation
Might: increases your ability to block incoming attacks with a shield and parry incoming blows.
• 1 point of Might = 3 point increase in Block Rating.
• 1 point of Might = 2 point increase in Parry Rating for other classes.
Agility: increases your ability to evade and parry incoming blows, and increases your chance to critically hit a foe.
• 1 point of Agility = 3 point increase in Evade Rating
• 1 point of Agility = 2 point increase in Parry Rating
• 1 point of Agility = 1 point increase in Critical Rating
• 1 point of Agility = 8 point increase in Physical Mastery
Vitality: increases your maximum Morale, your Non-Combat Morale Regeneration and your Resistance Rating, which reduces the chance you'll be affected by Wound, Disease, Fear and Poison effects.
• 1 point of Vitality = 3 point increase in maximum Morale
• 1 point of Vitality = 2 point increase in Resistance Rating.
• 1 point of Vitality = 7.2 points increase in Non-Combat Morale Regeneration.
Will: increases your ability to defend against non-physical damage sources. It also increases your Resistance to Disease, Fear, Poison, and Wound effects. Will mildly increases your Outgoing Healing.
• 1 point of Will = 1 point increase in Tactical Mitigation.
• 1 point of Will = 2 point increase in Resistance.
• 1 point of Will = 5 point increase in Tactical Mastery
Fate: increases your In-Combat Power Regeneration and In-Combat Morale Regeneration. Fate also increases the chance and magnitude of Criticals. Like Will, Fate increases your ability to defend against non-physical damage sources.
• 1 point of Fate = 2.5 points of Critical Rating
• 1 point of Fate = 1.5 points of In-Combat Morale Regeneration
• 1 point of Fate = 2.17 points of In-Combat Power Regeneration
• 1 point of Fate = 24 points of Non-Combat Power Regeneration
• 1 point of Fate = 1 point increase in Tactical Mitigation.
Last edited by Ravynne Laergul on Thu Nov 17, 2016 1:02 pm; edited 4 times in total
Since Fellowship Maneuver opening is one of the most important trades of the burglar, it is important to understand the basics. Burglars have a total of four abilities that can start a Fellowship Maneuvers (previously known as a Conjunction):
Also stuns the target
Any kind of marbles
Requires the Clever Devices-characteristic
Only usable while sneaking or after using Feint Attack while in red line
Chance of 6s stun (random chance for a Conjunction)
There are 3 basic things, that you should look for before using one of the Fellowship Maneuvers openers:
Is everyone fairly close to the target? Contributing to a Fellowship Maneuver requires the players to be within a few meters of the target.
Does the target have the Temporary State Immunity debuff active? All openers either stun, knock down or knock out the target, so it is important that the target does not have stun immunity-debuff up.
After every conjunction attempt, whether it leads to a named combo or not, the target will also receive a one minute temporary immunity buff from coordinated attacks, indicated by the shield icon . A new conjunction can not be started on the target until this immunity wears off.
The following are the different Fellowship Manoeuvre combinations that can be used to increase the strength (level) of individual manoeuvres. To be executed correctly, the FM must use the specified colors in the specific order they are listed, with the exception of straights, which may be executed either clockwise or counterclockwise around the FM wheel. The first color in a straight determines which FM will trigger.
Length Two Flushes
Clash of Arms - You and your fellow smash your target as if caught between a hammer and anvil.
Misdirection - Working together with a fellow you both are able to cause deep wounds in your target.
Planned Attack - Your superior coordination with your fellow energizes you both.
Rallying Cry - You and your fellow let out a piercing rallying cry invigorating yourselves and all other fellowship members around you.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum